Pebbles' Shoot - The Kentologist

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you'll have seen a photo I posted with a long caption of my budding interest and progress in photography.  This past weekend I met up with one of my sorority sisters, Pebbles, in her hometown of Spartanburg, SC, at an arts organization called Hub-Bub.  There are several multicolored murals in the lot, which provided a fun shoot for the two of us (well four, including my entourage of Kent and Lee).

This was my second "organized" shoot and I believe I get better and better, if not learn more about how to perfect my craft.  Pebbles was SUCH A NATURAL! I'm very awkward in pictures, so I didn't try to give much, if any, direction. What you see is all her and she killed it!  I had such a poised and confident model which made the task so much easier.

Let me know what you think.













She was smirking at Kent, haha!







Ivies on POINT!







2 comments:

  1. OMG! These images look amazing! Im definitely practicing with my 50mm more often! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sierra! I really appreciate the feedback. I definitely want to get together again and exchange tips. I've gotten so used to the 50mm that I don't really remember how to work my other lenses. Let's share with each other!

      Delete

 

Instagram: @thekentologist

Popular Posts